Clinically proven results
Health & Beauty
In May 2011 Arbonne won the Direct Selling Association’s Excellence Award, the industry’s top ‘Oscar’. The company has a successful 30-year track record in the US and has taken the UK by storm.
All products are sold through Arbonne independent consultants and by joining the company you can enjoy the benefits of a generous compensation plan with the flexibility to fit the role around your lifestyle.
In 2007 Arbonne expanded into the UK as part of wider growth plans that also saw it enter both the Canadian and Australian markets. Its product range of beauty, skin care and nutrition lines have a strong Swiss heritage and combine scientific principles with botanical ingredients to deliver clinically proven results.
From a standing start, the UK company has made good progress - an impressive performance has seen Arbonne go from zero to over 17,000 independent consultants in just over five years.
In 2011 Arbonne’s Global Training Conference was held in Las Vegas - and what a success it was, with over 200 UK consultants coming together to share their commitment, passion, dedication, spirit and vision. The three-day event enables Arbonne independent consultants to celebrate and recognise their success and get inspired through product launches and unrivalled training workshops.
In the UK Arbonne has its own premier training and recognition event too. The Arbonne Advantage Conference enables independent consultants to hear leading consultants share their advice on how to motivate and energise every Arbonne business.
Arbonne is always looking for more people to join the company. Victoria Beckett, general manager of Arbonne UK, explains more about the opportunity: “Arbonne is an incredibly successful company that is flourishing for three main reasons.
“Firstly, Arbonne products are of an exceptionally high quality and they work. Once people try them, they tend to come back for more. Secondly, the rewards of becoming involved can be impressive.
And thirdly, the flexibility of the role suits many people who can fit it around family or other work commitments.
“The combination of these three factors means we are signing up new consultants every day and the company is going from strength to strength.” Part of the attraction of the Arbonne opportunity is its generous compensation plan, and many consultants are working on their business full-time.
As a consultant you:
• Have minimal start-up costs.
• Enjoy a 35 per cent discount off the suggested retail price on all products.
• Have exceptional support and training.
• Enjoy travel opportunities.
Independent consultants come from all backgrounds and have different skill sets and expertise. Through a strong, supportive community and a generous compensation plan, many have successfully reached their personal goals of financial and time freedom although, like any business, the success or failure depends on each independent consultant’s own skills and efforts.
The results of 2010 illustrate how far the company has come. In the year 2010-2011 there was:
• A 51 per cent increase in independent consultants.
• A 65 per cent increase in sales.
• A 62 per cent increase in orders placed.
• A 114 per cent increase in the number of national vice presidents.
The company has an unwavering commitment to quality and all products being pure, safe and beneficial. The products are inspired by nature, contain no animal products, are not tested on animals and all have FSC packaging as part of Arbonne’s wider environmental policy. The product lines are continually revised and reviewed to keep up to date with current trends, changing demands and advances in science.
The current product portfolio includes:
• RE9 Anti-Ageing and RE9 Anti-Ageing for Men. Both of these product lines were revamped in 2010 with new formulations to give quicker, more dramatic results.
• FC5. An innovative range for face, body and hair featuring fresh cell technology where the phytonutrients from five fruits and vegetables are used in the formulas. This line includes FC5 Moisturising Night Crème, winner of the Best New Skin Care Mass Market Line in the British Beauty Awards 2010.
• Arbonne Cosmetics. This comprehensive make-up collection, launched in 2010, added an extra dimension to the Arbonne offer. The Arbonne Cosmetics Make-up Primer has been the company’s number one best seller since it launched.
• SeaSource Detox Spa. A personal care purification programme for detoxification, restoration and renewal. Again, a British Beauty Award winner is in this range - the SeaSource Detox Spa 5-in-1 Essential Massage Oil won the Best New Body Care Product, Mass Market in 2010.
• Arbonne Essentials. The latest product to hit the UK, Arbonne Essentials launched in March 2011 and brought something new to the Arbonne portfolio - a range of nutritional products, including the Antioxidant and Immunity Support super-fruit boost shot, Calcium Plus and Daily PowerPacks for Women.
You have no Franchises or Opportunities highlighted to enquire about.
Please select some
Arbonne UK is an award winning network marketing company offering premium beauty, skincare and nutrition products
With over 40 years in the business, Oriflame knows how to make people’s dreams come true
Have a question about Franchising? Find out how you can have your question answered by a